Pure Essence Lift - Extra Firm, Tighten, Lift Serum
FIX SAGGING SKIN & REMODEL FACE CONTOUR WITH SKIN LIFTING MASTERPIECE.
An incredible skin tightening serum to intensely nourish, plump, lift, firm visibly sculpt and redefine lost contours.
The tightening scientific technology is a blend of the moisturizing reparative wonders of Snail Mucin, tightening acacia stem cell biopolymer flower and root extracts. ( marigold, hops, lavender, comfrey, aloe vera, lemonine and licorice). It generates an instant visual facelift effect and re-contoured shape while improving skin firmness, texture and elasticity
. Plumps, lifts and firms to visibly sculpt and redefine lost contours.
• Intensely nourishes, tightens, smoothes skin surface with sensation of tightness.
• Increases fibroblasts & stimulates cellular growth.
• Rearranges the skin’s extracellular matrix for skin regeneration.
• Increases skin elasticity, density and facial volume.
• Hydrates, replenishes and nourishes skin, feeling
revitalized and rejuvenated.
• Helps reduce damage caused by free radicals.
1.0 oz. / 30 ml.
direction and use:
• Use morning and evening. Apply 2 to 3 drops, then gently massage into skin.
• Follow with your moisturizer.
ingredients and benefits:
Snail Secretion Filtrate (Helix Aspersa Muller Glycoconjugates), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract
The moisturizing and regenerative benefits of Snail Mucin were initially, observed while snails were being handled for their escargot culinary value. Snail breeders noticed that their hands were always moisturized and soft. Nicks, scrapes and cuts would also heal rapidly and scar free. Snails bubble their mucin to heal themselves. Snail Mucin and its regenerative properties were further realized, as snails damaged by birds, have been observed bubbling this secretion over themselves in order to re-grow organs such as their eyes or mouths.