VITAMIN C FERULIC
A luxurious, moisture-rich super serum that erases years in minutes and provides a well hydrated, brighter, firmer and more supple younger looking skin.
Potent & concentrated pure 20% Vitamin C (L- Ascorbic Acid), & dual action moisture (Vit.E,B3, B5 & Hyaluronic Acid) Super charged with Ferulic Acid which increases its free radical fighting ability, protects against oxidative stress.
• Self-stabilizing anti-oxidants protect and neutralize free radical damage induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA) and ozone pollution (O3).
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles including under eye circles.
• Boosts collagen for skin elasticity, firmness and tightness.
• Evens out & brightens skin tone, correct dull rough skin, improves signs of aging and rejuvenates skin texture.
• Fades the appearance of hyper pigmentation (age & sun spots), enlarged pores, photo damage & premature aging.
• Apply 3-5 drops into face, neck & decollage. Followed by moisturizer and sunscreen for full UVA/UVB protection. Coctail this serum with (EGF) epidermal growth factors Biomimetique peptides as an alternative to retinol.
Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Tocopherol , Vitamin B3 Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA & Glycerin
A plant-based antioxidant found in the cell walls of grains, ferulic acid effectively neutralizes free radicals that cause premature aging. It also stabilizes vitamin C and enhances the nourishing benefits of vitamin E.
Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C L-Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant. It is known for its ability to brighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and effectively defend from oxidative stress.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
A hydrophobic molecule, that is not water soluble. Tocopherol restores hydration by nourishing the lipid barrier and prevent the evaporation of existing moisture, known as transepidermal water loss, or TEWL. It also acts as an antioxidant and is highlighted as a stabilizer in this formula.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
It can improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brighten dull skin, as well as defend against environmental toxins. Niacinamide also has a hydrophilic molecular structure, meaning it attracts water from its environment.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
Provitamin B5 is a hydrophilic, or water absorbing, humectant and conditioner that works to pull in and bind moisture to the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
Hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, is a humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
Sodium PCA & Glycerin
Naturally occurring humectants that is a derivative of amino acids. Able to absorb water from the air and an excellent hydrating ingredient.