VITAMIN C-HYDROLIZED COLLAGEN COMPLEX SERUM
BRIGHTENING AND AGE REVERSING SERUM
Vitamin C-Complex with hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants (green tea, aloe vera, thyme extracts), peptides, lactic acid and silk Amino Acid A powerful brightening serum that stimulates collagen and elastin, firms and brightens. Penetrates deep into damaged skin and clinically proven to repair, reduce fine lines and wrinkles. For a brightening boost, combine vitamin C with vitamin E and ferulic acid.
- Powerful antioxidant that prevent free radical and photo damage and slow down aging.
- Reduces 60% of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 weeks
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Increases glow and evens out spots and skin tone.
- Reduces break outs and can treat acne
- Provides a boost in Sunscreen and UV protection
- Aids in lightening pigmentation and brightens and tones skin.
.50 oz. / 15ml.
direction: daily application
- After cleansing, apply generously to face and neck, followed by Collagen Complex Cream or moisturizer, coctail it with Hyaluronic Acid serum for best results. Apply it on the nights you are not applying retinol.
- Recommended for all skin types
ingredients and benefits:
Vitamin C., Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Lactic acid, Green tea/thyme/aloe vera extract, Phytic acid, Silk amino acids, Peptides, Retinol palmitate, Tripeptide-7
• Vitamin C: is an essential component in the body’s production of
collagen and a potent antioxidant that can help rejuvenate aged
and photo-damaged skin, help combat collagen degradation,
oxidative stress, and free radicals damage, to maintain firm and
• Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen: boosts the skin’s natural collagen
production level. Helps decrease wrinkles and scars, improves skin
hydration and firmness.
• Lactic acid is an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid: exfoliate your skin. It is a
natural acid derived from milk, fruit, vegetables and other plants.
Use as a chemical peel, gentler and less irritating than glycolic acid.
• Green Tea: fight the signs of aging, potent antioxidants catechins,
tannins, polyphenols, prevent free radical damage, encourage
healing of cells. Improve age spots, wrinkles, and sun damage.
• Thyme oil: is an antioxidant with antiseptic, antibacterial,
antispasmodic, hypertensive and calming properties.
• Aloe Vera: rich in antioxidant beta carotene, vitamin C and E,
nourishes the skin cells thus help in skin tissue repair.
• Silk amino acids: (SAAs) or silk protein also known as Sericin, is a
glycol protein extracted from raw silk, from the cocoon of the
silk worm, for excellent hydration.
• Peptides: are tiny proteins and active molecules that provide
significant anti-aging benefits.